Expand 60 seconds of fame
How to enter
Post a video to your own Instagram or Facebook profile, of yourself presenting the Expand game at 8 and use the hashtags #expands60secondsoffame and #expandsa
60 Seconds of fame Terms and Conditions
- The competition, “60 Seconds of Fame,” is owned by Expand Live Pty Ltd and is open to residents of South Africa who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- To participate, contestants must submit a video of themselves presenting the 8PM Expand game via Facebook or Instagram, tagging Expand’s official account.
- The video should be no longer than 1 minute and should showcase the contestant’s personality and presentation skills.
- Expand will select 5 favorite videos and post them on our social media channels for public voting. Selection of videos is at the sole and exclusive discretion of Expand. The contestant with the most votes will be declared the winner.
- The winner will be contacted via their social media account and announced on Expand’s official social media channels.
- The winner will be required to sign a contract agreeing to become Expand’s “presenter” for 3 months and host mini shows in the form of 60″ executions to be run on TV and other platforms.
- The winner will receive a cash prize of R3,000 (three thousand Rand)
- The winner will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses for any events they are required to attend.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Expand reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with the terms and conditions or is deemed inappropriate at Expand’s exclusive discretion.
- By submitting an entry, contestants agree to give Expand permission to use their name, likeness, and video content for promotional purposes. The contestant hereby provides Expand a perpetual, royalty-free right to use the video content and reference to the contestant for promotional purposes, including promotional use which is not related to the “60 Seconds of Fame” competition.
- The contestant hereby affirms that they own the intellectual property rights vesting in the video content, alternately are permitted to reproduce such content and consequently authorize Expand to flight the video content.
- Submission of the video content shall not entitle the contestant to claim any affiliation with Expand.
- Expand shall be entitled to withdraw or postpone the competition at their sole discretion. In such instance, Expand shall not be obliged to delete contestant videos.
- Contestants shall not have any claim against Expand for any matter arising from the production, submission and flighting of the video.